What do you get when you combine fresh mushrooms, vibrant spinach, and crispy Kiolbassa Bacon on toasted sourdough bread? The best breakfast of your life!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- 1 Portobello mushroom
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Goat cheese crumbles, flavored if desired
- Sourdough bread
- Olive oil, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toast bread, if desired.
- Brush mushroom with olive oil and place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook bacon in skillet until desired crispiness. Remove bacon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine garlic with cup of spinach, cooking until almost wilted.
- Slice mushroom and place on sandwich with spinach, goat cheese and bacon.
- Drizzle olive oil over your final product and enjoy for breakfast, lunch or a quick snack!