What do you get when you combine fresh mushrooms, vibrant spinach, and crispy Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon on toasted sourdough bread? The best breakfast of your life!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- 1 Portobello mushroom
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Goat cheese crumbles, flavored if desired
- Sourdough bread
- Olive oil, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toast bread, if desired.
- Brush mushroom with olive oil and place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook bacon in skillet until desired crispiness. Remove bacon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine garlic with cup of spinach, cooking until almost wilted.
- Slice mushroom and place on sandwich with spinach, goat cheese and bacon.
- Drizzle olive oil over your final product and enjoy for breakfast, lunch or a quick snack!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.