Want a quick and easy crockpot recipe? Look no further! This crockpot breakfast omelet, featuring Kiolbassa Beef sausage, is a tasty dish that will leave you full and ready to tackle the day.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 pkg frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 dozen eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice, to taste
- Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liner
- Optional Ingredients:
- Your favorite vegetables, sliced
- Place the liner in the crockpot and ensure it's sealed.
- Cover the bottom of the crockpot with frozen hash browns.
- Add your favorite flavor of sliced Kiolbassa Smoked Sausage.
- In a separate bowl, mix onions, bell peppers and your favorite vegetables together. Then add the vegetables to the crockpot.
- Pour 2 cups of shredded cheese over vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the layered ingredients in the crockpot.
- Put the lid on the crockpot and set it to low for 8 hours.
- Wake up to the smell of a freshly baked omelet in the morning! Breakfast is served.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.