Want a quick and easy crockpot recipe? Look no further! This crockpot breakfast omelet is a tasty dish that will leave you full and ready to tackle the day.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 pkg frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 dozen eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice, to taste
- Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liner
- Optional Ingredients:
- Your favorite vegetables, sliced
- Place the liner in the crockpot and ensure it's sealed.
- Cover the bottom of the crockpot with frozen hash browns.
- Add your favorite flavor of sliced Kiolbassa Smoked Sausage.
- In a separate bowl, mix onions, bell peppers and your favorite vegetables together. Then add the vegetables to the crockpot.
- Pour 2 cups of shredded cheese over vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the layered ingredients in the crockpot.
- Put the lid on the crockpot and set it to low for 8 hours.
- Wake up to the smell of a freshly baked omelet in the morning! Breakfast is served.