This Keto “Potato” Salad is the perfect addition to your summer BBQ! What it lacks in potatoes, it makes up for in bold, delicious flavor with Kiolbassa Organic Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished Beef sausage. Recipe courtesy of Cast Iron Keto.
- 1 large head of cauliflower (2-3 lbs – should be about 10 cups of diced cauliflower)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (ex: avocado)
- 4 Kiolbassa Grass-Fed Beef Sausages, sliced into rounds
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced pickles (regular dill pickles, pickled onions, or pickled jalapeños)
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serves: 25 people
- Preheat the oven to 375˚ F. Quarter the cauliflower and place in a cast iron skillet, cover with foil and transfer to the oven. Bake for 60 minutes or until tender. Cut the Cauliflower into cubes between ½” to 1” thick.
- In the same cast iron skillet heat the oil and cook the sausages for 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients, add in the cauliflower, sausages, and 4 diced eggs. Taste for salt and pepper and add more if needed.
- Slice the remaining eggs and add to the top of the salad, sprinkle with paprika. Cover and transfer to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
|Calories||Carbs (grams)||Fat (grams)||Protein (grams)||Fiber (grams)||Net Carbs|
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.