Want a simple meal to feed a crowd? Check out Kiolbassa Beef sausage for this dinner that requires minimal prep but yields great results!
- 6 packs of Kiolbassa sausage. We recommend beef, polish, and jalapeno beef!
- 16 multicolored mini bell peppers
- 6 – 8 small jalapeños
- 6 ears of corn on the cob
- 3 packs of whole mushrooms
- 5 zucchinis
- Olive oil
- Optional Ingredients:
- These vegetables can be substituted for whatever you like to grill most.
- Light a grill
- Soak the skewers in water if using wood
- Slice the zucchini for skewers
- Leave sausage, mini bell peppers, jalapeños and mushrooms whole
- Break or slice corn into two pieces
- Thread each sausage onto skewers
- Thread peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini onto sperate skewers
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper
- Place the corn on the grill for 20 minutes, turning every few minutes until kernels are tender
- Grill the sausages over moderate heat, turning until cooked through for about 6 to 10 minutes until they are grilled evenly and heated through
- Grill the vegetables until lightly charred
- Serve and enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.