Want a simple meal to feed a crowd? Check out the Kiolbassa Mixed Grill! This dinner requires minimal prep with great results.
- 6 packs of Kiolbassa sausage. We recommend beef, polish, and jalapeno beef!
- 16 multicolored mini bell peppers
- 6 – 8 small jalapeños
- 6 ears of corn on the cob
- 3 packs of whole mushrooms
- 5 zucchinis
- Olive oil
- Optional Ingredients:
- These vegetables can be substituted for whatever you like to grill most.
- Light a grill
- Soak the skewers in water if using wood
- Slice the zucchini for skewers
- Leave sausage, mini bell peppers, jalapeños and mushrooms whole
- Break or slice corn into two pieces
- Thread each sausage onto skewers
- Thread peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini onto sperate skewers
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper
- Place the corn on the grill for 20 minutes, turning every few minutes until kernels are tender
- Grill the sausages over moderate heat, turning until cooked through for about 6 to 10 minutes until they are grilled evenly and heated through
- Grill the vegetables until lightly charred
- Serve and enjoy!