If you like it HOT, try our Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bombs! Our mouthwatering Kiolbassa Dry Cured Bacon makes this classic chicken and bacon recipe even bolder.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or 10 fillets)
- 5 jalapeños, de-seeded, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 20 slices of bacon
- 1 cup of barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to 350°
- If using chicken breasts, cut them lengthwise into halves (like a hamburger bun).
- Place in aplastic bag (or wrap in paper) and pound until ¼” thick. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Wash jalapeños, cut stem off, and slice lengthwise.
- Mix two cheeses together and smear about 1 Tbsp. into each pepper half.
- Place the pepper on the chicken breast and wrap it up as best you can. Wrap each piece of chicken completely with two pieces of bacon.
- Place on grill (not directly over the fire) and cook for 30 min or until chicken is done. Turn every 5 mins and baste with BBQ sauce each time.