Whether served alone or with a dipping sauce, these Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are a bite-sized appetizer with bold flavor! Recipe courtesy of A Southern Fairytale.
- For the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp:
- 1/2 – 3/4 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 package Kiolbassa Hickory bacon, sliced in half widthwise and then in half lengthwise to create thin strips
- 1 tbsp. favorite seasoning blend
- 1 tsp. avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- For the Remoulade Sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 – 4 tsp. hot sauce
- Lightly toss the shrimp in the oil, then toss in the seasoning.
- Wrap each shrimp in a strip of bacon and lay on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in a cold oven and broil on HI for 10 – 15 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp is cooked.
- Combine all ingredients for the remoulade sauce and serve.
- Note: The remoulade sauce can be made 2 to 3 days in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.