Whether served alone or with a dipping sauce, these Bacon Wrapped Shrimp are a bite-sized appetizer with bold flavor! Wrapped in the extra-thick slices of Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon, this dish is guaranteed to be a crowd favorite! Recipe courtesy of A Southern Fairytale.
- For the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp:
- 1/2 – 3/4 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 package Kiolbassa Hickory bacon, sliced in half widthwise and then in half lengthwise to create thin strips
- 1 tbsp. favorite seasoning blend
- 1 tsp. avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- For the Remoulade Sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 – 4 tsp. hot sauce
- Lightly toss the shrimp in the oil, then toss in the seasoning.
- Wrap each shrimp in a strip of bacon and lay on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in a cold oven and broil on HI for 10 – 15 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the shrimp is cooked.
- Combine all ingredients for the remoulade sauce and serve.
- Note: The remoulade sauce can be made 2 to 3 days in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.