Our Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon wrapped smokies are the perfect party pleaser! Whether it’s game day or a holiday, these smokies are a delicious bite-sized snack.
- 1 package of Kiolbassa Hickory Bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 package of Smokies
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer on a baking dish.
- Add brown sugar, if desired.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- Turn up heat to 400°F and bake for 15 minutes (or until bacon is crispy).
- Serve and enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.