Our bacon wrapped smokies are the perfect party pleaser! Whether it’s game day or a holiday, these smokies are a delicious bite-sized snack.
- 1 package of Kiolbassa Hickory Bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 package of Smokies
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer on a baking dish.
- Add brown sugar, if desired.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- Turn up heat to 400°F and bake for 15 minutes (or until bacon is crispy).
- Serve and enjoy!