You’ve been looking for an easy BLT sandwich recipe and Kiolbassa delivers with this lunch recipe.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- Head of lettuce
- Ciabatta bread
- Optional Ingredients:
- Mayonnaise or pesto
- Provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Place sliced bread face up on a cooking sheet – toast until lightly brown.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on each slice. Set aside and cool.
- Heat skillet to medium-high and cook bacon to desired crispiness.
- While the bacon is cooking, slice tomatoes in thin sections, moving horizontal from stem to base to prevent the tomato from falling apart.
- Chop lettuce into large pieces to layer on the sandwich.
- Assemble toasted bread, lettuce pieces, tomato slices and 3-4 pieces of bacon, along with your favorite garnishes and additions! (A few of our favorites: mayonnaise or pesto, provolone cheese and avocado slices!)