You’ve been looking for an easy BLT sandwich recipe and Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon delivers with this lunch recipe.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- Head of lettuce
- Ciabatta bread
- Optional Ingredients:
- Mayonnaise or pesto
- Provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Place sliced bread face up on a cooking sheet – toast until lightly brown.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on each slice. Set aside and cool.
- Heat skillet to medium-high and cook bacon to desired crispiness.
- While the bacon is cooking, slice tomatoes in thin sections, moving horizontal from stem to base to prevent the tomato from falling apart.
- Chop lettuce into large pieces to layer on the sandwich.
- Assemble toasted bread, lettuce pieces, tomato slices and 3-4 pieces of bacon, along with your favorite garnishes and additions! (A few of our favorites: mayonnaise or pesto, provolone cheese and avocado slices!)
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.