Bacon makes everything better and this recipe is proof! Delicious, tender brussels sprouts are a delicious compliment to our thick, juicy bacon.
- 1.5 lbs brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 slices Kiolbassa Dry-Cured Bacon, sliced widthwise into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 Tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Carefully trim off the ends of the brussels sprouts and remove any loose or old leaves. Slice the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise. In a mixing bowl, mix Brussels sprouts with butter salt and pepper.
- On a foil-lined sheet pan, spread Brussels sprouts mixture in an even layer. Sprinkle bacon amongst the bacon mixture.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring the Brussels sprouts approximately every 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven when bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are slightly toasted on their edges. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle balsamic vinegar over sprouts.