Hit a hole-in-one with this egg and bread breakfast recipe surrounded by flavor-filled Kiolbassa bacon.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- 12 eggs
- Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cook the bacon on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes before removing from heat. The bacon should not be fully cooked, as it will finish cooking in the muffin tin.
- Cut two circles out of each slice of bread, sized according to the muffin tin cups.
- In a greased muffin tin, lay a circle of bread into the bottom of each muffin cup. Wrap the bacon around the edge of each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in each muffin cup on top of the bread, surrounded by the bacon.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the whites of the eggs have set and the yolk is cooked to taste.
- Garnish with salt and pepper to taste, gently loosen each muffin from the tin and serve!