Hit a hole-in-one with this egg and bread breakfast recipe surrounded by flavor-filled Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- 12 eggs
- Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cook the bacon on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes before removing from heat. The bacon should not be fully cooked, as it will finish cooking in the muffin tin.
- Cut two circles out of each slice of bread, sized according to the muffin tin cups.
- In a greased muffin tin, lay a circle of bread into the bottom of each muffin cup. Wrap the bacon around the edge of each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in each muffin cup on top of the bread, surrounded by the bacon.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the whites of the eggs have set and the yolk is cooked to taste.
- Garnish with salt and pepper to taste, gently loosen each muffin from the tin and serve!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.