Here’s a fun, playful way to serve and enjoy Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon! This is a simple recipe to make that family and friends won’t soon forget!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Dry Cured Bacon (approx. 15 slices)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Shish kebob sticks
- Run a skewer through each slice of bacon, lengthwise.
- Place a metal cookie cooling rack on a cookie sheet or in an aluminum full pan. Grill over medium heat for 20-25 minutes on each side or till desired doneness. Or bake in a 400 degree oven for 20min (chewy bacon) or 25min (crispy).
- Remove from oven and brush each slice of bacon with maple syrup, then sprinkle brown sugar on each slice of bacon on both sides.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt brown sugar.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.