Here’s a fun, playful way to serve and enjoy Kiolbassa Bacon. This is a simple recipe to make that family and friends won’t soon forget!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Dry Cured Bacon (approx. 15 slices)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Shish kebob sticks
- Run a skewer through each slice of bacon, lengthwise.
- Place a metal cookie cooling rack on a cookie sheet or in an aluminum full pan. Grill over medium heat for 20-25 minutes on each side or till desired doneness. Or bake in a 400 degree oven for 20min (chewy bacon) or 25min (crispy).
- Remove from oven and brush each slice of bacon with maple syrup, then sprinkle brown sugar on each slice of bacon on both sides.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt brown sugar.