A delicious and fun appetizer or holiday potluck idea!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Roasted Garlic Sausage, diced small
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
- Form 1” balls by rolling mix together.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 18-20 min or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 min before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.