Crispy bacon, roasted brussels sprouts, and a chili glaze combine to make this sweet and spicy side dish that will have everyone asking for seconds! Recipe courtesy of A Southern Fairytale.
- ¼ cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 – 2 tsp. honey or agave syrup (use sugar-free for a keto-friendly alternative)
- 1 oz. coconut aminos
- 1.5 lbs. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 slices Kiolbassa Hickory Bacon, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and roughly chop the bacon.
- Toss the bacon and Brussels sprouts in avocado oil to lightly coat them and keep from sticking to the pan.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the Brussels sprouts and bacon for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Combine the glaze ingredients and whisk to thoroughly combine. Divide the glaze in half.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and drizzle with half of the glaze. Gently shake the pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Continue checking the Brussels sprouts and bacon until they have cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with remaining glaze, then toss to coat and serve.