Crispy Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon, roasted brussels sprouts, and a chili glaze combine to make this sweet and spicy side dish that will have everyone asking for seconds! Recipe courtesy of A Southern Fairytale.
- ¼ cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 – 2 tsp. honey or agave syrup (use sugar-free for a keto-friendly alternative)
- 1 oz. coconut aminos
- 1.5 lbs. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 slices Kiolbassa Hickory Bacon, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and roughly chop the bacon.
- Toss the bacon and Brussels sprouts in avocado oil to lightly coat them and keep from sticking to the pan.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the Brussels sprouts and bacon for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Combine the glaze ingredients and whisk to thoroughly combine. Divide the glaze in half.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and drizzle with half of the glaze. Gently shake the pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Continue checking the Brussels sprouts and bacon until they have cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with remaining glaze, then toss to coat and serve.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.