You know what they say, bacon makes everything better! This spinach dip recipe is no exception. Topped with crumbled Kiolbassa Dry Cured Hickory Bacon we promise you’ll enjoy crispy bacon bits in every bite! Recipe courtesy of Rachel Schultz.
- 2 bulbs garlic
- Olive oil
- 3/4 pound of Kiolbassa Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Optional Ingredients:
- A dash of red pepper flakes
- Additional grated parmesan
Serves: 8 people
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice top off of bulbs of garlic. Place in aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap aluminum foil around garlic. Place in oven and roasted for 40 minutes.
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until crispy, turning occasionally, about seven minutes. Chop bacon into crumbles.
- In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, greek yogurt, parmesan, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke, bacon (reserving some for topping), red pepper flake (optional), and pepper. Transfer mixture to a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with green onion, additional bacon crumbles, additional grated parmesan, and roasted garlic. Served with sliced baguette.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.