The boldest ear of corn you’ll ever sink your teeth into. Our easy summer recipe will be an immediate hit with family and friends.
- 2 pkgs of Kiolbassa Bacon
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 bunch of basil, leaves only
- 2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- Lay 4-5 slices of bacon side by side on a piece of parchment paper on your countertop.
- Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet to flatten the bacon.
- Remove the top parchment sheet and decorate the bacon with 10-12 basil leaves and slices of jalapeño.
- Lay 1 ear of corn across the bacon and roll the corn into the bacon. Transfer the bacon wrapped corn into the baking sheet, laying it seam side down on the parchment paper.
- Repeat the process with the remaining 7 ears of until all are wrapped in bacon. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place corn on the upper rack for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn each ear every 5 minutes, until all of the bacon is crisp, caramelized and the corn is tender.
- Enjoy as a summer side dish at your favorite BBQ!