Prepare this recipe and you’ll be the most popular cook around! Whether as a main dish for a family dinner or a dinner party, everyone loves roasted tenderloin wrapped in bacon.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa bacon
- 3 lb. tenderloin – pork or beef
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix seasoning ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Take seasoning mixture and rub the tenderloin thoroughly. Wrap strips of bacon around the tenderloin, with edges touching.
- Continue wrapping until the whole tenderloin is covered – use either toothpicks or kitchen twine to hold the bacon in place.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the tenderloin until golden brown on all sides, about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer seared tenderloin to roasting pan. Place pan in the oven and roast until meat reaches desired temperature (approximately 20 minutes for medium well or 140 degrees internal temperature, 30 minutes for well done or 160 degrees internal temperature).
- Remove tenderloin from the oven and transfer to cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes or grilled asparagus, your family is sure to love it!