An easy fajita recipe that makes some of the best dern fajitas you’ll ever eat!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage, cut on the bias
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 2 fresh jalapeños, sliced
- 4 garlic bulbs, minced
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning marinade
- 1 pkg. of tortillas
- Optional Ingredients:
- Sour Cream
- Sliced avocado
- Combine sliced sausage, peppers and onions to a ziplock bag with fajita marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Toss fajita ingredients into the skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapeños to the skillet and serve on warm tortillas.
- Dive in & don’t forget to share how to make fajitas with your friends!