An easy fajita recipe that makes some of the best fajitas you’ll ever eat! Swap out the fajita meat for Kiolbassa Polish sausage for the ultimate flavor bomb!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage, cut on the bias
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 2 fresh jalapeños, sliced
- 4 garlic bulbs, minced
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning marinade
- 1 pkg. of tortillas
- Optional Ingredients:
- Sour Cream
- Sliced avocado
- Combine sliced sausage, peppers and onions to a ziplock bag with fajita marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Toss fajita ingredients into the skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapeños to the skillet and serve on warm tortillas.
- Dive in & don’t forget to share how to make fajitas with your friends!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.