This might be the best summer recipe you’ll ever try. Made with Kiolbassa Beef sausage, this recipe is perfect for football party food, or really anytime. The Brazos Street Dog is a breed apart with a bark as loud as its bite!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Jalapeño Sausage
- 1 pkg Hoagie buns
- 2 bottles Alamo Beer, Amber Lager
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper to season
- Pour beer over sausage in a dutch oven or pot, allow to come to a boil for 2 minutes. Lower to medium heat and cover. Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, until fragrant.
- Remove the sausage and add onions, garlic, salt and pepper and brown sugar. Cover again and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slice sausage and add back to the pot.
- Serve on hoagie buns with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.