Try this colorful holiday favorite and great potluck appetizer idea.
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage
- 1 bag of Brussels Sprouts
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat grill or oven to 375°.
- Steam fresh Brussels sprouts in a saucepan with water for 5-8 minutes, to soften slightly.
- While Brussels sprouts are steaming, slice Kiolbassa Sausage into 1" pieces.
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half and skewer with Kiolbassa Sausage in the middle.
- Place on the grill or on a baking dish in the oven for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Glaze with teriyaki sauce, or Peach Bourbon Sauce, and return to the grill or oven for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!