- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage
- 1 bag of Brussels Sprouts
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat grill or oven to 375°.
- Steam fresh Brussels sprouts in a saucepan with water for 5-8 minutes, to soften slightly.
- While Brussels sprouts are steaming, slice Kiolbassa Sausage into 1" pieces.
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half and skewer with Kiolbassa Sausage in the middle.
- Place on the grill or on a baking dish in the oven for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Glaze with teriyaki sauce, or Peach Bourbon Sauce, and return to the grill or oven for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.