This Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet is a great keto-friendly, one-skillet dinner that’s packed with healthy vegetables, delicious Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic sausage smoked sausage and cheesy goodness. Recipe courtesy of Cast Iron Keto.
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 (13 oz.) package Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ small head cabbage, cored and chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat the butter over medium high heat in a 10.5” or larger cast iron skillet. Once hot, add in the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- Add in the onion, garlic, pepper, and cabbage. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add in the tomatoes and top with cheese. Transfer to oven for 10 minutes or just until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. Serve immediately.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.