Add this to your weeknight dinner rotation! This one-pan, low-carb recipe is packed with fresh vegetables and Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage. Recipe courtesy of Cast Iron Keto.
- 1 Package Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Sausage, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces zucchini noodles
- Fresh basil, for topping
Serves: 4 people
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large (10-12”) cast iron skillet. Once hot, add in the sliced Kiolbassa sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to the skillet. Increase the heat to medium high and whisk until the sauce starts to bubble and thicken.
- Add in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a simmer until the spinach is wilted. Add the sausage back to the skillet and add in the zucchini noodles. Cook 2-3 minutes until hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.