Start your day with something delicious! This breakfast casserole recipe, featuring Kiolbassa Mexican-Style Chorizo, will have your family asking for seconds!
- 1lb Kiolbassa Chorizo, cooked and crumbled
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1lb Kiolbassa Dry Cured bacon, cooked and cut in ½ inch strips
- 6 slices French bread, cubed
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Add milk and eggs to large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or 4 hours.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and eggs set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.