- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1lb Kiolbassa Chorizo, cooked and crumbled
- 1lb Kiolbassa Dry Cured bacon, cooked and cut in ½ inch strips
- 6 slices French bread, cubed
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Add milk and eggs to large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or 4 hours.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and eggs set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by Kiolbassa Smoked Meats at https://kiolbassa.com/recipe/kiolbassa-breakfast-casserole/