Here’s a tailgate recipe that scores a taste touchdown, every time! Game day foods are meant for the big, bold flavor of Kiolbassa Sausage in a taco!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Aluminum foil
- Optional Ingredients:
- Spicy mustard
- Grill Kiolbassa sausage indirectly on medium/high heat for 5-8 min, rotating occasionally.
- Once the skin is slightly blistered, remove from grill and wrap in a flour or corn tortilla.
- Wrap each Taco Polaco in an aluminum foil sheet to keep warm for your favorite team’s tailgate parties or game day food!
- Note: If tailgating, place them in a warm crockpot or ice chest for serving later.