Here’s a tailgate recipe that scores a taste touchdown, every time! Game day foods are meant for the big, bold flavor of Kiolbassa Beef sausage in a taco!
- 1 pkg Kiolbassa Beef or Polish Sausage
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Aluminum foil
- Optional Ingredients:
- Spicy mustard
- Grill Kiolbassa sausage indirectly on medium/high heat for 5-8 min, rotating occasionally.
- Once the skin is slightly blistered, remove from grill and wrap in a flour or corn tortilla.
- Wrap each Taco Polaco in an aluminum foil sheet to keep warm for your favorite team’s tailgate parties or game day food!
- Note: If tailgating, place them in a warm crockpot or ice chest for serving later.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.