Kiolbassa Mesquite Smoked Sausage, twice baked with cheese and a mashed cauliflower, makes one of your favorite comfort foods keto-friendly! Recipe courtesy of A Southern Fairytale.
- 1 package Kiolbassa Mesquite Smoked Sausage, cooked
- 4 (12 oz) frozen cauliflower mash – equals about 6 to 6 ½ cups cooked mashed cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Favorite Seasoning Salt: This recipe uses a blend of Garlic, Black Pepper, and Himalayan pink sea salt
- 2 Cups Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Grill the Kiolbassa until the skin is crispy and starts to pop and sizzle, a few little burst spots is perfectly okay. Remove from your grill and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Cook the cauliflower mash as instructed on the package (or make your own).
- While the mash is cooking, slice 6 of the Kiolbassa: Cut in half lengthwise and then slice into ¼ to ½ inch slices.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the cooked cauliflower mash, seasoning, Kiolbassa, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix to combine.
- Spread in the baking dish and top with more cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the dish is bubbling. You can broil on high for a few extra minutes to get the cheese nice and crispy.
- Serve this by itself, or with your favorite green veggie or salad.