- 1 package Kiolbassa Mesquite Smoked Sausage, cooked
- 4 (12 oz) frozen cauliflower mash – equals about 6 to 6 ½ cups cooked mashed cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Favorite Seasoning Salt: This recipe uses a blend of Garlic, Black Pepper, and Himalayan pink sea salt
- 2 Cups Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Grill the Kiolbassa until the skin is crispy and starts to pop and sizzle, a few little burst spots is perfectly okay. Remove from your grill and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Cook the cauliflower mash as instructed on the package (or make your own).
- While the mash is cooking, slice 6 of the Kiolbassa: Cut in half lengthwise and then slice into ¼ to ½ inch slices.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the cooked cauliflower mash, seasoning, Kiolbassa, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix to combine.
- Spread in the baking dish and top with more cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the dish is bubbling. You can broil on high for a few extra minutes to get the cheese nice and crispy.
- Serve this by itself, or with your favorite green veggie or salad.
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.