Spice up your grill with this great slider recipe. This bite size burger recipe is the perfect appetizer or entrée for any occasion and Kiolbassa Mexican-Style Chorizo brings all the flavor to get the party started!
- 2 lbs. Kiolbassa Chorizo, remove from casing
- 1 lb. 80/20 ground beef
- 16 oz. pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg. slider buns
- 3 T. salt
- 3/4 t. pepper
- 3/4 t. garlic powder
- Remove the chorizo from the casings, then mix with the ground beef in a large bowl. Form 3 oz. balls and push one cube of cheese into the center of the ball.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper and garlic powder together. Roll the balls around until thoroughly coated.
- Preheat a grill or skillet to medium high heat. Then, place the chorizo balls directly over heat, flattening slightly with a spatula. Grill the sliders for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Place sliders on buns, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.