Spice up your grill with this great slider recipe. This bite size chorizo burger recipe is the perfect appetizer or entrée for any occasion.
- 2 lbs. Kiolbassa Chorizo, remove from casing
- 1 lb. 80/20 ground beef
- 16 oz. pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg. slider buns
- 3 T. salt
- 3/4 t. pepper
- 3/4 t. garlic powder
- Remove the chorizo from the casings, then mix with the ground beef in a large bowl. Form 3 oz. balls and push one cube of cheese into the center of the ball.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper and garlic powder together. Roll the balls around until thoroughly coated.
- Preheat a grill or skillet to medium high heat. Then, place the chorizo balls directly over heat, flattening slightly with a spatula. Grill the sliders for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Place sliders on buns, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!