Spice up your festivities with this zesty lasagna. Enjoy this south of the border chorizo favorite!
- 2 lbs. of Kiolbassa Chorizo
- 2 cups of fresh pico de gallo
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 can of sliced olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (16 oz.) of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove chorizo from the casing and cook in a large skillet over medium high heat until done; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add beans, corn and pico de gallo. Stir until fragrant, then sauté with chorizo.
- Add taco seasoning to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- In a 13x9” baking dish, layer a third of the tortillas, chorizo and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
- If desired, top with sour cream, olives, onions, tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving with a spatula. Enjoy!