Spice up your festivities with this zesty lasagna. Enjoy this south of the border favorite featuring Kiolbassa Mexican-Style Chorizo!
- 2 lbs. of Kiolbassa Chorizo
- 2 cups of fresh pico de gallo
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 can of sliced olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (16 oz.) of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove chorizo from the casing and cook in a large skillet over medium high heat until done; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add beans, corn and pico de gallo. Stir until fragrant, then sauté with chorizo.
- Add taco seasoning to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- In a 13x9” baking dish, layer a third of the tortillas, chorizo and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour or until heated through.
- If desired, top with sour cream, olives, onions, tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving with a spatula. Enjoy!
Here at Kiolbassa, we know a thing or two about making the country’s best smoked meats. However, we aren’t nutritionists. The nutritional information that we have included for our recipes is our best estimation. We can’t guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Please consult a licensed nutritionist for exact nutritional content.